Welcome to !
www.iraceonline.com

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

appello a tutti i piloti - call to all drivers

Discussion in 'Game Stock Car' started by Federico Carradore, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Federico Carradore

Federico Carradore carrafede
    Staff Member Owner

ciao a tutti ragazzi,
    scrivo queste righe con immenso rammarico, ma IROn è in una fase economica critica.. tra 15 giorni scade l'affitto del server di gioco e siamo ben lontani dall'obiettivo per il rinnovo.
    vi chiedo, pertanto, se potete aiutarci con una donazione per continuare a divertirci assieme e non perdere tutto il materiale dei campionati e del lavoro che abbiamo fatto fin'ora.
    se volete, potete donare qualcosa qui: http://www.iraceonline.com/forum/donations/
    nel caso non riuscissimo a raggiungere l'obiettivo restituiremo i soldi (al netto delle commissioni) a chi ha provato a darci una mano.
    il futuro di IROn è nelle vostre mani..
    lo staff

Hi guys,
    I write these words with regret, but iron is in a critical economic phase.. the lease of the game server expires in 15 days and we are very far from the renewal.
    I ask you, therefore, if you can help us with a donation to continue to have fun together and not lose all the material sampled and the work we have done so far.
    if you want, you can donate something here: http://www.iraceonline.com/forum/donations/
    if we fail to achieve the target we return the money (net of fees) to those who have tried to give us a hand.
    the future of IROn is in your hands ..
    the staff

2. Sergio Marques

Sergio Marques Well-Known Member
    Forum User

In name of the GSC section I would like to say thanks to everyone who made their contribution to help this community on keeping the "engines running". Much appreciated!;)

3. Gert Snyman

Gert Snyman Member
    Forum User

A pleasure to U guys for making the effort to run the leagues. :D